‘Social Media Day 2016’ event in Ahmedabad on ‘Responsibly Digital’ themeJune 28, 2016
Ahmedabad: Ahmedabad is all set to witness the 4th edition of ‘Social Media Day’ deliberations in the city once again this year. ReDi, a joint collaboration between Simulations Public Relations, TejSolPro and Communicate Karo, brings ‘Social Media Day 2016’ to further the knowledge sharing on the trends and challenges of the intriguing world of digital media. Presented by Shivalik group, this year’s ‘Social Media Day’ will be hosted at Novotel Hotel on 30th June 2016 between 3 pm – 6 pm.
‘Social Media Day aims at promoting discussions on the trends and challenges for the brands in the digital space. In the5 past three editions held in Ahmedabad, we have had digital mavericks from The Faking News, The Viral Fever, Exchange4media, Tech Mahindra, Ebay, Kotak Securities and Windchime Communications to address and deliberate on the visible shift in Social media and discuss relevant case studies. This year too, to take the #SMDay fervor a notch up, we have come up with a flurry of talk sessions that will provide much needed fodder to an avid virtual follower. With Social Media Influencers and Speakers known for their domain expertise on Digital forum, this is going to be one of the most sought after confluences of the #SMDay celebrations in Ahmedabad where one would get to listen to digital influencers of the likes of Heads from Logical Indian, HotStar, Instagram, UNICEF, Online news portal besides the Smart government leaders’ shared Mr.Shailesh Goyal, Founder, Simulations PR.
A motley crew of people have been associated to decode the digital world in real time for the social media enthusiasts, consumers and brands. The event is presented by Shivalik Group and supported by Dezine Brains, Social Krossroads and Damson. The Design partner whereas Novotel hotel has partnered as the hospitality partner for the upcoming Social Media Day 2016.
- Names and Locations of 49 latest detected Coronavirus cases in AMC areas of Ahmedabad
- 55 new Covid19 cases detected in 12 hours, total 155 active patients in Gujarat
- Seven who gathered for Namaz, booked by Raopura police in Vadodara
- 2nd Covid19 patient in Patan booked for hiding details of fist Covid19 patient and thereby help virus to spread
- When we are in difficulty, nation backs us, when nation is in difficult time, we want to extend our support: Farmers in Amreli
- Even with more tests, proportion of positive cases has remained at around 5%: Dr. Jayanti Ravi