Ravi Shankar Prasad inaugurates STPI incubation at SuratAugust 20, 2016
Surat: Union Law and Justice minister Ravi Shankar Prasad today inaugurated Software Technology Parks of India(STPI) at Surat in South Gujarat.
He said STPI will boost IT industries in this area and provide employment to youths.
He said this incubation facility launched today at STPI centre at Surat will boost the Startups ecosystem in Gujarat.
There are 106 Incubation seats available for the incubatees in the incubation facility of STPI Surat, he further said.
Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) is an autonomous society under MeitY, Govt.of India to promote software exports from India.
On this occasion he made announcement that another STPI unit in Gujarat will be set up in Bhavnagar. Gujarat government will allocate 10,000 square meter land for this park.
- CM inaugurates private multi-specialty hospital in Bopal
- 5000 sacks of paddy reduced to ashes, mobile tower damaged in two incidents of fire in Gujarat
- Now I want Harmeet to see playing and winning medals in Olympics: Arjuna award winner Gujarat TT player's mother
- Ahmedabad witnessing rain in the late evening
- Gujarat govt. soon to declare 'saffron' coloured plain tiger butterfly as state butterfly
- Arjuna Award for Ravindra Jadeja