Faldu, two others appointed Trustees of the Kandla Port TrustSeptember 04, 2016
Bhuj: Port wing of Ministry of Shipping, Government of India has appointed former Gujarat BJP president RC Faldu and two others as trustees on the Board of Trustees of the Kandla Port Trust for the period upto 31st March 2018. Mavjibhai Sorathia from Gandhidham-Kutch and Bharatbhai Rajgor from Santalpur in Patan district are two other trustees appointed along with RC Faldu.
All three appointments have been made in criteria of ‘Representing other interest as envisaged under section of the MPT Act, 1963.
- Former MLA Mavji Patel joins BJP days before Tharad by-poll
- Gujarat CM dedicates Plasser India heavy rail machinery plant at Karjan in Vadodara
- Train engine derails in Gujarat, rail traffic on Kutch-Mumbai route disrupted
- Jio accuses Airtel, VIL of illegally masking wireline as mobile numbers; asks Trai to slap penalties
- Miscreants cut SBI ATM in Ahmedabad city with gas cutter and take away over Rs 9 lakh in cash
- BJP corporator in Junagadh Abbas Qureshi arrested under PASA for misbehaviour with police