Latest development in Surat Metro train projectSeptember 08, 2016
Surat: A proposal is going to be moved in the next Standing Committee meeting of Surat Municipal Corporation(SMC) to hand over the task of preparing a Comprehensive Mobility Plan to Ahmedabad based Center for Environmental Planning and Technology(CEPT).
The expenses for this are pegged at Rs 97.40 lakh. The plan will suggest the route of Metro rail, locations of stations, identification of land to be marked for the project, possible locations for under bridges and over bridges etc.
Another important proposal in this meeting will be about constructing a river bridge over Tapi connecting Ved and Variav areas.
- Gujarat govt studying UP and MP laws on Love Jihad: Nitin Patel
- Multipurpose Sports complex, cricket ground inaugurated in Bibipura
- Gujarat CM inaugurates mega mid-day meals kitchenbuilt by Reliance Foundation in Jamnagar
- Night curfew in four major cities of Gujarat extended further
- Ram Janmabhumi Mandir fund collection in Gujarat: Rs. 18.61 crore from Morari Bapu, 11 crore from Govindbhai Dholakia, 5 crore from Kabutarwala
- ટોચના પાંચમાં કોનું ઉતરાણનું કમ્યુનિકેશન કેવું રહ્યું?
- Jamnagar to have a State level Sports Museum named after Jam Ranjitsinh: Rupani
- માધવસિંહના યુરોપ પ્રવાસની પૂર્વભૂમિકા