Latest development in Surat Metro train projectSeptember 08, 2016
Surat: A proposal is going to be moved in the next Standing Committee meeting of Surat Municipal Corporation(SMC) to hand over the task of preparing a Comprehensive Mobility Plan to Ahmedabad based Center for Environmental Planning and Technology(CEPT).
The expenses for this are pegged at Rs 97.40 lakh. The plan will suggest the route of Metro rail, locations of stations, identification of land to be marked for the project, possible locations for under bridges and over bridges etc.
Another important proposal in this meeting will be about constructing a river bridge over Tapi connecting Ved and Variav areas.
- Two nabbed in Surat with smuggled semi-liquid gold worth Rs. 27 lakh
- Gujarat CM calls on Uzbekistan President
- Kamlesh Tiwari murder case: Gujarat ATS nabs the two killers near Rajasthan border
- PM meets JP Morgan International Council members
- Banking activities hit in Gujarat due to all India strike of bank unions except SBI and IOB , business worth Rs 15000 crore affected
- Non-seasonal rain in parts of Suarashtra and South & Central Gujarat