Latest development in Surat Metro train projectSeptember 08, 2016
Surat: A proposal is going to be moved in the next Standing Committee meeting of Surat Municipal Corporation(SMC) to hand over the task of preparing a Comprehensive Mobility Plan to Ahmedabad based Center for Environmental Planning and Technology(CEPT).
The expenses for this are pegged at Rs 97.40 lakh. The plan will suggest the route of Metro rail, locations of stations, identification of land to be marked for the project, possible locations for under bridges and over bridges etc.
Another important proposal in this meeting will be about constructing a river bridge over Tapi connecting Ved and Variav areas.
- Taluka, district, region wise rainfall in Gujarat Monsoon 2020 so far as on 8 am today
- Heavy rains continue in parts of Saurashtra and elsewhere in Gujarat
- AMC declares 17 more new micro-containment areas
- 735 new Covid-19 cases recorded in 24 hours in Gujarat
- AMC announces 'Corona Ghar Seva: Sanjivani Van'
- Dhirubhai Ambani’s Atmanirbharta