Tenpur case:Dinesh arrested, Aravalli police to go to Udaipur to nab Hardik to complete formalitySeptember 27, 2016
Gandhinagar: The Aravalli police today arrested PAAS leader Dinesh Bambhaniya here in connection with the case pertaining to an illegal meeting in Tenpur village under Bayad police station of the district on September 22 last year.
In the same case, which had led to a sensational habeus corpus in the Gujarat High Court post midnight the same day for production of PAAS convener Hardik Patel who had mysteriously went missing after the meeting held without proper permission from the administration, the police will go to Udaipur in neighbouring Rajasthan soon to complete the formality of arrest of Hardik also.
PI Bayad H J Banker today said that Dinesh today turned up in the sector 7 police station here on the notice seved to him and he was arrested but as the section 188 of the IPC (Disobedience to order duly promulgated by public servant) under which the case had been lodged is a bailable one, he was granted bail after completing cetain formalities and submission of related documents.
He said that the Bayad police have so far arrested and released around 35 of the numerous accused of the case.
‘But we have not arrested Hardik in this case so far. So in a week or two the Bayad police will go to Udaipur (where the PAAS leader is living for six months as per his bail condition in sedition cases ) and arrest him. It will also be a mere formality,’ the PI said.
- 1073 new cases of Covid-19 in 24 hours in Gujarat, 23 deaths, 1046 recoveries
- 10 hour power to farmers in North and Central Gujarat from August 7
- Detailed concept plan of proposed Ram Janmabhumi Mandir in Ayodhya
- In pictures: PM Narendra Modi's mother Hiraba watching Live telecast of Ayodhya event
- Live: Ram Janmabhumi Mandir Bhumi Pujan in Ayodhya
- Dream close to my heart now getting fulfilled: LK Advani
- AMC declares 14 new Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 22
- Gujarat records 1020 new cases of Covid-19 in 24 hours