Centre seeks details of arrivals of Pakistani ships at portsOctober 09, 2016
Bhuj: While the government in centre is reviewing the Most Favored Nation(MFN) status given to neighboring nation Pakistan, the port authorities across India have been asked to submit data regarding arrival of ships with Pakistani flag.
Union Shipping Ministry has sought such detail from ports including Kandla Port Trust(KPT). According to Traffic Manager Mr Mukesh Balani, arrival of cargo from Pakistan is negligible compared to other nations. This year not a single Pakistani ship has arrived at Kandla Port. In last two years only five ships from Pakistan have come here which include 3 in year 2014-15 and 2 in 2015-16.
- CMO nod for Rs. 216 crore Panam oriented water supply scheme; 53 ponds to be filled with water
- Man accuse of posting fake records of Chief Minister's vehicle online nabbed from Surat
- Leopard kills 70 year old woman in village near Gir East
- PM Narendra Modi leaves for a week-long America visit
- Corporate tax slashed to 22% for domestic, 15% for new domestic manufacturing companies
- Gujarat ACB nabs forester red handed taking Rs 10 lakh bribe from contractor