New attractions planned for Sabarmati River Front in SRFDCL meetingDecember 05, 2016
Ahmedabad: The meeting of Sabarmati River Front Development Corporation Limited committee agreed to set up a ‘London Eye’ style attraction near Sardar bridge close to NID at Riverfront.
SRFDCL is at present working on the economic model which includes land and rent rates for proposed ‘London Eye’ style project.
Another important decision taken in the committee was for building a foot flyover across the Sabarmati river at the cost of Rs 64 crore linking flower garden side of western bank to opposite side on eastern bank.
The meeting also gave in-principal approval for construction of a second barrage near Acher village in Sabarmati area which can help the city to store 15 days of water supply and felicitate development of extended stretch of the existing riverfront towards Gandhinagar.
- A man converses with and touches a wild crocodile, in Karjan; video goes viral
- Vloggers cover Ahmedabad Kevadiya JanShatabdi train journey experience
- Congress appoints Tamradhwaj Sahu as observer for Gujarat local body elections
- State Election Commission of Gujarat announces February 2021 Local body Civic elections programme
- 125th Birth Anniversary of Jhaverchand Meghani to be celebrated across Gujarat
- Gujarat government orders transfers of IPS officers
- In pictures: AMC teams demolish 89 illegal row houses, commercial units in Juhapura
- On eve of Netaji Bose's Jayanti, PM Modi recollects memories of Haripura in Gujarat