Shri Somnath Trust installs dispenser machine to convert atmospheric humidity into pure drinking waterDecember 15, 2016
Somnath: The atmosphere in Somnath Mandir campus is very humid, obviously as it is situated just next to Arabian sea.
Recently ‘Akash Ganga’ team from Chennai visited Somnath Mandir and looking at the presence of humidity here it suggested Shri Somnath Trust that Somnath Mandir campus is suitable for installation of despenser machine which would convert atmospheric humidity into pure drinking water.
As a result of subsequent conversations and related exercises, a despenser machine has been now finally installed in Somnath Mandir campus. The machine converts humidity sourced from atmosphere in 24 hours into 165 litre pure drinking water.
For now, the machine has been put here on experimental basis. If it is found successfully working, more machines will be installed in Shri Somnath Trust’s guest houses and other temples.
- Rupani urges urban authorities to restore rain damaged roads before Diwali
- India’s First-Ever Institute Of Chemical Engineering And Technology To Be Setup In Gujarat
- Water level in Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam touches 133 meters mark for the first time
- BJP councillor arrested in Surat for slapping SMC staffer
- SpiceJet to shift its entire operations at Mumbai to Terminal 2 from October 1
- Gujarat govt set up State Yog Board, appoints Ramdev disciple Shishpal as chairman