Mamata’s cadre attack BJP office in KolkataJanuary 03, 2017
Kolkata : The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) office in Kolkata was attacked by Trinamool Congress (TMC) students’ wing today following the party MP Sudip Bandyopadhyay’s arrest in connection with Rose Valley chit-fund scam by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) for interrogation. A furious West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Tuesday alleged that the arrest of the TMC MP was a ploy by the BJP-led Centre facing opposition post demonetisation. She further said she would fight the battle legally and seek justice from the court.
- PM Modi compares Statue of Unity's popularity with that of Statue of Liberty
- Jio tops 4G download speed chart; Vodafone in upload in August: TRAI
- In pictures: PM Narendra Modi on visit to District Narmada
- PM Modi meets Nonagenarian mother Hiraba on his birthday, took blessings, had lunch with her
- My govt to work even more rapidly towards bigger targets during second term, stream of development would also flow in Kashmir: PM Modi
- Live: PM Narendra Modi's Gujarat visit