MoU signed between Dholera Industrial City and AirbusJanuary 11, 2017
Gandhinagar: The 60-strong high-profile French delegation, led by French Embassy Minister Counsellor Jean-Marc Fennet, looked forward to investing in energy, transportation, regional airways, energy from wastes and other sectors, to strengthen the Indo-French Agreement of 1998.
Speaking at the French Country Seminar jointly organized by Embassy and FICC at the eighth biennial Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit (VGGS-2017) at Mahatma Madir here, Mr. Fennet said that truly vibrant and dynamic Gujarat offers great scope for investment as per the outlook of the representatives of industrial and business houses from France. They are keen to partner Gujarat in the latter’s economic development.
FICCI Gujarat State Council Chairperson Rajiv Vastupal said that FICCI has very strong relations. He exuded confidence that Gujarat’s business and industry friendly policies would facilitate investment and economic growth.
Gujarat side was represented by Principal Secretary for Energy Sujit Kumar Gulati. The MoUs for Dholera Industrial City and Airbus were signed by Gujarat Maritime Board (GMB) CEO and MD Ajay Bhadoo.
— ajay bhadoo (@AjayBhadoo) January 11, 2017
- આવી રહ્યો છે, માસ્ક ન પહેરનારાઓ માટે ફરજિયાત કોવિડ સેન્ટરમાં સેવા આપવાનો હુકમ
- AMC declares 28 more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat govt announce changes and exemptions in Contract Labour Act and in Inter-State Migrant Workman Act
- BJP is certain to win hard earned Rajya Sabha seat of late Ahmed Patel in by-poll
- Highest in a day so far, 1607 new cases of Covid19 reported in Gujarat: State health department
- No Prima Facie Case Against Arnab Goswami in Abetment to Suicide Case: Supreme Court
- PM Modi to visit Zydus Cadila Pharma's vaccine development facility in Gujarat on Saturday: Nitin Patel
- Five dead as fire breaks out in covid hospital in Rajkot