Man in Gujarat injured due to Chinese kite stringJanuary 14, 2017
Porbandar: A man was today hospitalized after being injured owing to alleged Chinese kite string near Bokhira town of Porbandar district in Gujarat.
Police said that the youth, said to be a resident of Lamba village under Kalyanpur taluka of Devbhoomi-Dwarka district sustained cut at his throat owing to the kite.
He was driving a motorcycle when the string suddenly stuck him in at his throat. He has been admitted to a hospital.
This is yet another incident of injury due to kite string. Just recently a person in Bhavnagar suffered injury for same reason. Before that, several incidents have happened elsewhere in Gujarat.
- Kankaria Lake Front Joy-ride accident case: Court allows 2 more days of remand of 6 accused
- Tax officials including SGST and central excise superintendent held by ACB for taking bribe in South Gujarat
- No good spells of rain likely in Gujarat any time soon
- London based Standard Chartered to start operations at GIFT city shortly, will become first foreign bank at the IFSC
- BJP working president JP Nadda on two-day Gujarat visit from Friday
- Alpesh Thakor, Dhavalsinh Zala join BJP