SpiceJet announces re-introduction of services on Surat – Delhi routeJanuary 20, 2017
Gurgaon/Surat: Low-cost carrier SpiceJet today announced the relaunch of twin daily direct flights on the Delhi – Surat – Delhi route effective from March 27.
The national capital would soon be connected with the diamond capital of India on the SpiceJet network, bookings for which are now open,
Ms Shilpa Bhatia, Sr VP, Commercial, SpiceJet, said.
SpiceJet is offering an all-inclusive introductory promotional fare starting at Rs 2257 for travel to Delhi from Surat and Rs 2299 for travel to Surat from Delhi for a limited period.
With ‘regional connectivity’ as the macro theme, the airline has been rendering constant focus on the agenda while undertaking network expansions. The new flight is a part of SpiceJet’s enhanced summer schedule and will further augment its connectivity in the domestic sector. SpiceJet operates 340 average daily flights to 45 destinations, including 39 domestic and 6 international ones. The airline connects its network with a fleet of 32 Boeing 737NG and 17 Bombardier Q-400s. The majority of the airline’s fleet offers SpiceMax, the most spacious economy class seating in India, as an additional fee option.
“While the year 2016 has witnessed a sharp growth in air passenger traffic, a large count today still remains untapped who travel from Tier 2 cities. Surat being an important economic hub of Gujarat, has always been a critical market for us, especially from the point of view of serving our business travellers. The twin daily flight service will offer immense flexibility to the corporate travellers on the SpiceJet network,” Ms Bhatia said.
Details of the flights to be operated between Surat and New Delhi is as following-
|473||Delhi||Surat||8:25||10:05||DAILY||26 March, 2017|
|475||Surat||Delhi||10:35||12:15||DAILY||26 March, 2017|
|823||Delhi||Surat||16:35||18:15||DAILY||26 March, 2017|
|824||Surat||Delhi||18:45||20:25||DAILY||26 March, 2017|
- Gujarat cadre IAS Ajay Bhadoo appointed joint secretary to President of India
- Anandiben Patel appointed as Governor of Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh's threat to stop supply of Narmada water to Gujarat 'childish, unfortunate, shameful, politically-motivated and ill-intended:CM Vijay Rupani
- All of us are fortunate to be a part of the world's largest political party: Nadda in Gujarat
- RIL Q1 results: Profit and revenue beat estimates, Jio reports Rs 891 crore profit, increase of 6.1 percent on sequential basis
- 17 major hospitals in Ahmedabad collected fees from patients with Ma card