Rs 62 crore Kotarpur water plant inaugurated in AhmedabadFebruary 05, 2017
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today dedicated Rs 62 crore water plant at Kotarpur near Ahmedabad airport. The new plant has 200 MLD capacity. It will save Rs 5.50 crore in power bill for Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation(AMC). Kotarpur plant supplies water to 60 lakh population of Ahmedabad which is spread in over 466 square km area. AMC has laid Rs 136 crore new gravity line upto Kotarpur from Narmada water source. The city of Ahmedabad has 185 water distribution stations that are supplied water from Kotarpur, Jaspur and Rasta water treatment plants.
- Former MLA Mavji Patel joins BJP days before Tharad by-poll
- Gujarat CM dedicates Plasser India heavy rail machinery plant at Karjan in Vadodara
- Train engine derails in Gujarat, rail traffic on Kutch-Mumbai route disrupted
- Jio accuses Airtel, VIL of illegally masking wireline as mobile numbers; asks Trai to slap penalties
- Miscreants cut SBI ATM in Ahmedabad city with gas cutter and take away over Rs 9 lakh in cash
- BJP corporator in Junagadh Abbas Qureshi arrested under PASA for misbehaviour with police