Bhuj to get Post Office Passport Seva Kendra on 31st MarchMarch 30, 2017
Bhuj: After Dahod and Palanpur, Gujarat will get another Post Office Passport Seva Kendra(POPSK) at district headquarters Bhuj in Kutch with effect from 31st of March.
Local Lok Sabha MP Vinod Chavda will inaugurate the PSK at head post office of Kutch in Bhuj and hold function in connection with his at Amit Mall.
PSK will have man power from Tata Consultancy and Ahmedabad based Regional Passport Office. Online registration facility will be available on Passportindia.gov.in.
- Amreli MP seeks Kendriya Vidhyalaya in constituency area; raises issue in Lok Sabha
- Rajya Sabha may be the second house but never the secondary house: PM in speech marking 250 sessions of upper house
- GGRC launches online portal to receive micro irrigation applications from farmers
- Air India's subsidiary Alliance Air starts direct Ahmedabad-Kandla flights, terms this route connecting a major port very important one
- PM Narendra Modi's statement at beginning of Winter session of parliament
- Air India, BPC to be sold by March 2020: FM Nirmala Sitharaman