Singvad becomes latest taluka in GujaratApril 19, 2017
Gandhinagar: One more taluka has come to existence today in Gujarat State. Singvad, the latest taluka has been carved out of existing Limkheda taluka. The headquarters of new taluka will be Singvad village. As per a notification of Revenue department, Singvad will have 71 villages that were earlier part of Limkheda taluka. With this existing Limkheda taluka will remain to have 81 villages.
- All of us are fortunate to be a part of the world's largest political party: Nadda in Gujarat
- RIL Q1 results: Profit and revenue beat estimates, Jio reports Rs 891 crore profit, increase of 6.1 percent on sequential basis
- 17 major hospitals in Ahmedabad collected fees from patients with Ma card
- Sardar Sarovar dam can bear upto 6.5 intensity quake with epicenter located in 12 km radius: SSNNL clarifies
- Actress Payal Rohtagi moves Cyber Crime Branch over Ajaz Khan's video post
- VMC team use tranquilizing shot to control raging buffalo in Vadodara city of Gujarat