Woman from Ahmedabad deported from Canada, arrested in Mumbai for fake passportMay 11, 2017
Mumbai: Kamal Dabgar, a 23-yead old woman from Ahmedabad has been arrested by Sahar police in Mumbai and sent to police custody till April 13 for traveling to Canada with a fake passport. Dabgar has been booked for forgery, cheating and other offenses. Dabgar had received a fake passport with visa through a travel agent. She came to Mumbai on Monday and took a flight to Canada. She was deported back from Canada to Mumbai when Canadian immigration authorities found her passport as fake.
- Rafale deal: Supreme Court finds no wrongdoing
- ACB in South Gujarat nabs Circle officer cum Dy Mamlatdar taking bribe red handed
- Full efforts on to connect SoU venue with railway by next birth anniversary of Sardar: MoS Railway
- Prices of Dyestuff in Pakistan doubled in 3 months as export from India stops
- RTO check posts to be abolished, learning license to be issued from ITIs and polytechnics: Rupani
- Gujarat crosses 146% rain mark, third highest in any one year in last three decades