Navsari to get a grand bus port, bhoomi pujan performed for the projectMay 27, 2017
Navsari: Southern Gujarat district headquarters town Navsari will get Rs 82.64 lakh new iconic bus port with state-of-the art facilities. Bhoomi Pujan for this project was performed by MoS Vallabh Kakadia in presence of minister Chimanbhai Saparia on Friday. Kakadia in his address on this occasion said Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation(GSRTC) will purchase 3,200 new buses in next six months in addition to 7,000 that are already on road. Kakadia said earlier a GSRTC bus was continued in service for 13 lakh km instead of ideal period of 8 lakh km. The situation however improved after 2002. Earlier one bus would need repair per 10,000 km run while nowadays one bus is reported faulty per 1 lakh km.
- Arun Jaitley (66) passes away
- Racket involved in duping people in the name of call-girls busted in Ahmedabad, 3 arrested
- ACB nabs BSNL Engineer in South Gujarat taking bribe of Rs 70000/-
- Met issues heavy to very heavy rain warning for next 4 days in Gujarat, isolated places in central parts to see extreme downpour on August 26
- Sitaraman announces roll back of super-rich tax surcharge on FPIs, other measures to boost economy
- BJP suspends AMC Councillor Pulkit Vyas after his video indicating corrupt practice goes viral