Gujarat govt announces Rs 5 crore each for integrated development of Lakhpat and Bet Dwarka GurudwarasJune 11, 2017
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today announced Rs 5 crore each for integrated development of Gurudwara (Sikh temples) at Bet Dwarka and Lakhpat in the State. Rupani made this announcement at Prakash Parva function organized by the State government to mark the 350th birth anniversary of Sikh Guru Shri Gobind Singh.
Gujarat Government had organized a grand function at Sabarmati Riverfront to celebrate the birth anniversary of Guru Gobind Singh. City Mayor, MoS Hone Pradipsinh Jadeja, Harmandir Sahib Patna’s Shri Ikbal Singh, Sikh committee chairman Paramjit Kaur Chhabda among others were present in this function which was attended by large number of Sikh brothers and locals.
Chief Minister sought blessings of Guru Gobind Singh for Gujarat at Durbar Sahib.
Sikh Martial Art Academy students from Delhi displayed Sikh Marshal Art ‘Gatka’ on this occasion. A play on Gur Gobind Singhji was also performed in this function by artists from Patiala.
- Indian community in Texas prepares for ‘Howdy Modi!’ event of PM Narendra Modi during his US tour in September
- Kankaria Lake Front Joy-ride accident case: Court allows 2 more days of remand of 6 accused
- Tax officials including SGST and central excise superintendent held by ACB for taking bribe in South Gujarat
- No good spells of rain likely in Gujarat any time soon
- London based Standard Chartered to start operations at GIFT city shortly, will become first foreign bank at the IFSC
- BJP working president JP Nadda on two-day Gujarat visit from Friday