SpiceJet to start Porbandar – Mumbai – Porbandar daily flight from July 10June 11, 2017
Porbandar: One and half year after the only scheduled flight connecting to Porbandar airport to any other city (Diu-Mumbai) was discontinued by Jet Airways, private airliner Spice Jet is now all set to launch operation here.
This will give new life to Porbandar airport which at present has no traffic of any scheduled commercial flight.
It is learnt that Spice Jet will deploy a 70-seat Bombardier Q-400 plane on Mumbai – Porbandar rout from July 10 to start regular service, booking for which has already started on Spice Jet website since June 10.
Spice Jet flight will leave Mumbai at 9.30 am and reach Porbandar airport at 10.45 am. The return flight will leave Porbandar at 11.05 am and reach Mumbai at 12.20 pm. Mumbai – Porbandar one-way fare will be Rs 2250 while Porbandar – Mumbai one-way fare will be Rs 3000.
- Karnali in Gujarat stays closed paying respect to Arun Jaitley
- In pictures: Shri Krishna Janmashtami celebrations across Gujarat
- Devotees flood Dwarka and Dakor temples on Janmashtami, idols of Dwarkadhish, Ranchhodraiji decorated with special ornaments
- Two abandoned Pakistani boats found in creek area close to border in Gujarat
- Arun Jaitley (66) passes away
- Racket involved in duping people in the name of call-girls busted in Ahmedabad, 3 arrested