Gujarat govt PSU GFSC exploring possibilities of setting up plants in Iran and CongoJune 20, 2017
Ahmedabad: The Public Sector Unite Gujarat State Fertlizers and Chemicals (GSFC) today said it was exploring the possibility of setting up an ammonia-urea plant in natural gas rich Iran with an investment of around Rs 5,000 crore as natural gas is a raw material for ammonia and it is available at cheaper rate in Iran. The decision is in connection with Indo-Iran Chabahar port pact signed in 2016. GSFC is also exporing possibility for ammonia-urea plant in Congo. These details were shared by GSFC MD AM Tiwari in conversion with news agency.
- Rupani, Nitin, Jadeja to travel to Goa tomorrow to participate in a meeting chaired by HM Amit Shah
- Gujarat cabinet decides to allot 31 hectare land in Waghodia for Rail University at 50% of market price
- Entire claim process under Gujarat Social Group (Public) Accidental Insurance Scheme soon to be online: Govt
- Narmada dam water level at historic 133.19 meter mark at 3 pm on August 21
- Gujarat ACB nabs 3 including RTO clerk and Industry department head clerk for taking bribe
- IRCTC to run Ahmedabad - Mumbai Central Tejas Express