Gujarat govt approves DPR for Surat Metro Rail ProjectJuly 04, 2017
Surat: Government of Gujarat has approved a detailed project report(DPR) of proposed metro rail project in Surat, the second largest city of the State. The project will now be sent to the Central government for approval.
The approval was given on Monday in a high level meeting in capital Gandhinagar. The estimated cost of the project is Rs 12,472 crore as per the DPR.
The DPR was prepared by Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar – Ahmedabad (MEGA) company which functions under the state government.
Two routs that have attracted approval are Sarthana – Dream city 21.61 km and Saroli – Bhesan 18.74 km.
Of these two route, the first one will have 6.347 km under ground stretch between Kapodra and Makkai pul. While the first corridor will have 20 stations, the second will have 18 stations of which 6 will be under ground.
It is learnt that the state government will contribute 20% expenditure of the project wwhile another 20% will be contributed by the Centre. Rest 60% fund will be raised from some workd level bank or agency.
- જૂન મહિનામાં વ્યકિતદિઠ ૩.પ૦ કિલો ઘઉં, ૧.પ કિલો ચોખા અને પરિવારદિઠ ૧ કિલો ચણા વિનામૂલ્યે અપાશે
- Gujarat govt forms an expert group of doctors
- Telephone conversation between PM Modi and President of USA Donald Trump
- Gujarat Covid-19 cases update
- As India unlocks, Honda 2Wheelers retailed over 1.15 lac units in May 2020
- Covid-19 situation in Ahmedabad city in latest updated figures