Sanghani reopens Amreli oil mill of GujcomasolOctober 03, 2017
Amreli: Since long time Gujarat State Co-operative Marketing Federation Ltd(Gujcomasol) was ruled by Congress leaders and all 25 oil mills of Gujcomasol were closed one-by-one. Now with BJP leader Dileep Sanghani at the helm of Gujcomasol, one of such mills has been reopened. This is the first mill to reopen and Sanghani aims to reopen more mils.
BJP leader and new Chairman of Gujcomasol Dileep Sanghani said, ‘Gujcomasol had 25 oil mills to produce pure groundnut oil. These mills were providing employment to many people and offering pure oil to people. When mills were running, Gujcomasol would purchase groundnut on large scale, benefiting the farmers.’
‘However, in later stage one-by-one, all mills shut down. One of such mills was in Amreli which had been shut for last ten years. The mill has been revived now after repairing of machinery and functional office. The mill has against started producing oil today,’ Sanghani said.
He said, purchase by Gujcomasol will result into more attractive rates of produce for farmers.
- Counting for 6 assembly seat by polls in Gujarat tomorrow, fate of Alpesh Thakor to be decided
- After playing spoilsport during Navratri in Gujarat, rain likely to play villain during Diwali too, especially in Southern districts
- IITGN PhD Scholar wins 1st prize from DRDO for developing high-sensitivity optical contact microphone for all defence forces
- Two nabbed in Surat with smuggled semi-liquid gold worth Rs. 27 lakh
- Gujarat CM calls on Uzbekistan President
- Kamlesh Tiwari murder case: Gujarat ATS nabs the two killers near Rajasthan border