Chief Minister opens Ambardi Safari Park of Asiatic LionsOctober 17, 2017
Nalin Thakkar, Amreli: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today inaguruated Ambardi Lion Safari Park in Dhari taluka of Amreli district. This is the second lion safari park in Gujarat. Three lions are kept in this 1000 acre safari park. A new safari park will ease burden on Sasan Gir based safari park. The safari park is 6 km away from Dhari and 3 km away from Dhari – Amreli road. It has been developed at a cost of Rs 13 crore. It has 17 different routes for visitors.
- Rupani urges urban authorities to restore rain damaged roads before Diwali
- India’s First-Ever Institute Of Chemical Engineering And Technology To Be Setup In Gujarat
- Water level in Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam touches 133 meters mark for the first time
- BJP councillor arrested in Surat for slapping SMC staffer
- SpiceJet to shift its entire operations at Mumbai to Terminal 2 from October 1
- Gujarat govt set up State Yog Board, appoints Ramdev disciple Shishpal as chairman