1962 Karuna Animal Helpline treats 604 animals in 25 daysOctober 31, 2017
Rajkot: Toll free number 1962 Karuna animal helpline ambulance service launched by the State government less than a month ago has so far treated 604 animals in 25 days of operation. According to those associated with the service, 50% calls are received for injured dogs, 25% calls are received for cows. The service has so far launched for Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Vaoddara, Surat, Bhavnagar, Palanpur and Mahesana cities. 11 ambulances are allotted for this activity.
- CM inaugurates private multi-specialty hospital in Bopal
- 5000 sacks of paddy reduced to ashes, mobile tower damaged in two incidents of fire in Gujarat
- Now I want Harmeet to see playing and winning medals in Olympics: Arjuna award winner Gujarat TT player's mother
- Ahmedabad witnessing rain in the late evening
- Gujarat govt. soon to declare 'saffron' coloured plain tiger butterfly as state butterfly
- Arjuna Award for Ravindra Jadeja