Sulking BJP leader Yashwant Sinha to visit Gujarat on Congress’ invitationNovember 02, 2017
Ahmedabad: Sulking BJP leader and former Finance minister Yashwant Sinha, who had recently caused a flutter by criticising the Centre for its handling of the economy, will be on a three-day tour of poll- bound Gujarat starting November 14, on an invitation from an NGO supported by the Congress party. The former Union finance minister would interact with the business community and deliver lectures in Ahmedabad, Rajkot and Surat, a Congress leader said today. The events are slated to be organised by the Loksahi Bachao Andolan (Save Democracy Campaign), an NGO supported by the Congress. Yashwant Sinha’s son Jayant Sinha in minister in union cabinet.
- Sedition case - court issues non-bailable warrant against Hardik Patel
- Coast Guard rescues distressed fishing boat with 5 fishermen aboard off Gujarat coast
- Building of Embroidery factory in Surat collapses
- Man who duped fans of Gujarati singer through fake FB account nabbed
- Two Nepali workers of Diamond company in Surat flee with the precious gem worth over Rs 3.5 crore
- Gujarat ranked best for water efficiency, jumped 7 position in a year