Sulking BJP leader Yashwant Sinha to visit Gujarat on Congress’ invitationNovember 02, 2017
Ahmedabad: Sulking BJP leader and former Finance minister Yashwant Sinha, who had recently caused a flutter by criticising the Centre for its handling of the economy, will be on a three-day tour of poll- bound Gujarat starting November 14, on an invitation from an NGO supported by the Congress party. The former Union finance minister would interact with the business community and deliver lectures in Ahmedabad, Rajkot and Surat, a Congress leader said today. The events are slated to be organised by the Loksahi Bachao Andolan (Save Democracy Campaign), an NGO supported by the Congress. Yashwant Sinha’s son Jayant Sinha in minister in union cabinet.
- Arun Jaitley (66) passes away
- Racket involved in duping people in the name of call-girls busted in Ahmedabad, 3 arrested
- ACB nabs BSNL Engineer in South Gujarat taking bribe of Rs 70000/-
- Met issues heavy to very heavy rain warning for next 4 days in Gujarat, isolated places in central parts to see extreme downpour on August 26
- Sitaraman announces roll back of super-rich tax surcharge on FPIs, other measures to boost economy
- BJP suspends AMC Councillor Pulkit Vyas after his video indicating corrupt practice goes viral