34 ft statue of Shrimad Rajchandra unveiled, works to set up 250-bed hospital kick offNovember 05, 2017
Valsad: A 34 ft high statue of Shrimad Rajchandra was opened at Dharampur in Valsad district of South Gujarat. Shrimad Rajchadra Mission on this occasion announced its plan to set up a 250-bed multi specialty charity hospital for which ground breaking was performed on Kartiki Purnima in presence of Ram kathakar Morari Bapu.
The hospital will in the second phase add 100 more beds and start medical college. Shrimad Rajchandra hospital will come up over 8 acre land in Eco-friendly style. The construction area will be in the size of 2,00,000 square meter. The project will see expenditure of Rs 100 crore or more.
- CMO nod for Rs. 216 crore Panam oriented water supply scheme; 53 ponds to be filled with water
- Man accuse of posting fake records of Chief Minister's vehicle online nabbed from Surat
- Leopard kills 70 year old woman in village near Gir East
- PM Narendra Modi leaves for a week-long America visit
- Corporate tax slashed to 22% for domestic, 15% for new domestic manufacturing companies
- Gujarat ACB nabs forester red handed taking Rs 10 lakh bribe from contractor