Faldu steps down as Trustee of Deendayal Port TrustNovember 23, 2017
Gandhidham: Former Gujarat BJP president and candidate of party from Jamnagar, RC Faldu has submitted his resignation from the post of Trustee of Kandla(Deendayal) Port Trust. Faldu was appointed on this post after Prime Minister Narendra Modi – led BJP government came to power in the Centre. Faldu has tendered his resignation following his candidature in assembly polls scheduled to take place next month. ‘Other Interest’ category trustee, Faldu had skipped many board meetings during his term as trustee.
- Indian community in Texas prepares for ‘Howdy Modi!’ event of PM Narendra Modi during his US tour in September
- Kankaria Lake Front Joy-ride accident case: Court allows 2 more days of remand of 6 accused
- Tax officials including SGST and central excise superintendent held by ACB for taking bribe in South Gujarat
- No good spells of rain likely in Gujarat any time soon
- London based Standard Chartered to start operations at GIFT city shortly, will become first foreign bank at the IFSC
- BJP working president JP Nadda on two-day Gujarat visit from Friday