Rajnath hit out at Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi and ‘3 children’ in a different styleDecember 03, 2017
Union Home Minister and Senior BJP leader Rajnath Singh today hit out at Congress and 3 young leaders of caste based outfits Hardik Patel of PAAS, Alpesh Thakor of Thakor Sena (who has joined the party) and Dalit activist Dalit Mewani in a different style during an election rally in this central Gujarat town.
Without naming them Rajnath, who hails from UP where the so called ‘Youth combo’ of Rahul Gandhi and SP leader and the then CM Akhilesh Yadav had seen a sever drubbing in assembly elections, said, ‘ I pity for Congress which was begging to the ‘three children’. I have sympathy for the the three children (Teeno Bachho he said in Hindi).’
‘All of you must be knowing the three children and I want to send them a message. I am sympathetic to them because they don’t know the history of Rahul Gandhi ji with whom they are shaking hands. Rahul Ji not only drowns himself wherever he goes for campaign but also makes those sink down too who shake hands with him,’ he said.
Notably Congress with a caste equation in mind has joined hands with them. Alpesh has already joined the party and was its official candidate on Radhanpur seat. Mewani was contesting as a Congress supported independent from Vadgam, Hardik who has not yet attained the age to contest election was opposing BJP all out.
- Met issues fresh heavy rainfall warning for parts of Gujarat for next 4 days
- Water level of the Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam receding again after touching the historic FRL mark of 138.68 meter for the first time
- Will bring Indian envoys here for annual meet, this is start of New India: EAM S Jaishankar at Statue of Unity
- Full Reservoir Level 138.68 m achieved for the first time ever in Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam, the lifeline of Gujarat
- Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam 99.56% full at 1 pm today, Just 13 cm below over-flow mark
- Sitharaman announces measures to boost housing, export sector, says inflation under control