BJP replies questions raised by Rahul Gandhi in last press conference before campaign endsDecember 12, 2017
Union Law Minister and Senior BJP Leader Ravi Shankar Prasad today questioned as to why Congress President Rahul Gandhi did not answer the question regarding Patidar quota issue himself and passed it to state president Bharatsinh Solanki during his press conference here.
In a PC at BJP media center here Prasad also alleged that Rahul who freely spread lies during Gujarat election campaign also ended it today with lies.
He said, ‘Rahul was for the past two months talking about the interest of Patidars and their quota in Gujarat but when a question was asked to him he did not answer it and passed it to Solanki. It shows that he does not have any road-map regarding Patidar quota. He only misled the people.’
He also alleged that Rahul has become Congress president not because of his capabilities but because of his being from a particular family and dynastic system.
The Law Minister also asked Rahul to clear his stand on the proposed law on triple talaq issue. ‘Even though the SC has declared it unconstitutional, triple talaq was still very much in practice and many Muslim women across the country and Gujarat were becoming victim to it. To stop this menace our government is going to make a strict law. Rahul ji should make his stand clear on it. When we raised this issue first Congress maintained a silence and spoke only after the court verdict,’ he said.
- A youth on Honda Activa dies after hit by speeding car on SG Highway
- 1411 new cases of Covid-19 detected in Gujarat in 24 hours: State health department
- AMC declares 7 more Micro Containment Zones; clears existing 20
- Had to take up this issue, though it's not in my nature, for Jamnagar's good: Parimal Nathwani
- AMC releases video of non-adherence of Mask and Social Distancing norms across city
- Surendranagar gets riverfront road
- Uidapur - Ahmedabad highway continues to remain shut due to agitation on Rajasthan side
- Indian Coast Guard rescues crew onboard MSV Krishna Sudama