Valmiki community hold protests across Gujarat against Salman and his movie Tiger Abhi Zinda HaiDecember 22, 2017
Salman Khan starer ‘Tiger Abhi Zinda Hai’ faced protests from members of Valmiki community across Guajrat today.
The members of the community torn apart the main banner of the film at Jahangir theater in Navsari city.
They bunt the photos of Salman and Shipa shetty (who also reportedly had recently given derogatory statement about the community) near a theater in Bhuj city.
Protest by the community were also held near the theaters in Ahmedabad, Bharuch, Vadodara, Jamangar among other places.
- Arun Jaitley (66) passes away
- Racket involved in duping people in the name of call-girls busted in Ahmedabad, 3 arrested
- ACB nabs BSNL Engineer in South Gujarat taking bribe of Rs 70000/-
- Met issues heavy to very heavy rain warning for next 4 days in Gujarat, isolated places in central parts to see extreme downpour on August 26
- Sitaraman announces roll back of super-rich tax surcharge on FPIs, other measures to boost economy
- BJP suspends AMC Councillor Pulkit Vyas after his video indicating corrupt practice goes viral