‘Missing’ Dr. Pravin Togadia resurfaces at private hospital in Shahibaug areaJanuary 15, 2018
Ahmedabad: ‘Missing’ Vishwa Hindu Parishad(VHP) international president Dr. Pravin Togadia resurfaced at Chandramani hospital in Shahibaug area of city. According to Dr. Rupkumar Agrawal of Chandramani hospital, Dr. Togadia arrived at hospital at around 9.20 pm in ‘108’ ambulance. He was unconscious(another version semi-conscious) when arrived at hospital due to low sugar(Dr. Togadia is diabetes patient). He was given glucose after which his condition improved. Various tests were being conducted on Dr. Togadia looking at his medical history. TV reports suggest that Dr. Togadia was taken from a place near Kotarpur water works. ‘108’ service received call at 8.30 pm and Toadia arrived at hospital at 9.20 pm. Chandramani hospital has been in news in the past when encounter case accused police officer PP Pandey had resurfaced here after remaining untraced for long. Meanwhile, senior police officials reached Chandramani hospital.
- Live: Howdy Modi community summit - from Houston, America
- Depression off Gujarat coast to intensify but move away towards Oman
- Gujarat to end use of Non Judicial Physical Stamps from October 1: Revenue Minister
- PM Narendra Modi in Houston, America
- Schedule of by-polls for Radhanpur and Bayad assembly seats announced by ECI
- On four seats assembly by-polls in Gujarat; mood and nearest data points