‘Missing’ Dr. Pravin Togadia resurfaces at private hospital in Shahibaug areaJanuary 15, 2018
Ahmedabad: ‘Missing’ Vishwa Hindu Parishad(VHP) international president Dr. Pravin Togadia resurfaced at Chandramani hospital in Shahibaug area of city. According to Dr. Rupkumar Agrawal of Chandramani hospital, Dr. Togadia arrived at hospital at around 9.20 pm in ‘108’ ambulance. He was unconscious(another version semi-conscious) when arrived at hospital due to low sugar(Dr. Togadia is diabetes patient). He was given glucose after which his condition improved. Various tests were being conducted on Dr. Togadia looking at his medical history. TV reports suggest that Dr. Togadia was taken from a place near Kotarpur water works. ‘108’ service received call at 8.30 pm and Toadia arrived at hospital at 9.20 pm. Chandramani hospital has been in news in the past when encounter case accused police officer PP Pandey had resurfaced here after remaining untraced for long. Meanwhile, senior police officials reached Chandramani hospital.
- Gujarat Solar Power Policy-2015 extended to Dec 31, 2020
- AMC declares 10 more Micro Containment Areas
- ED attaches assets of former Gujarat IAS Sanjay Gupta in Metro Rail scam case
- Gujarat govt asks Universities to conduct online exams of final year and P.G by July 30th, offline by September 30th
- Gujarat Cabinet decides to form a 5-member commission to protect constitutional rights of rightful tribal
- 1605 kV rooftop solar panels to be set up at 140 religious places at a cost of Rs. 3.30 crore