Drama around Dr. Togadia brings Chandramani hospital in news againJanuary 16, 2018
Ahmedabad: It was Shahibaug’s Chandramani Hopsital where Dr. Pravin Togadia surfaced yesterday after VHP claimed he was missing since morning.
It is learnt that Dr. Dr. Roopkumar Agrawal, head of Chandramani hospital is batch mate of Dr. Togadia.
Chandramani hospital was earlier in the news when then absconding ADGP PP Pandey, was admitted here in July 2013 in the encounter case. Treatment at this hospital for kept Pandey out of jail for a couple of days.
In 2014, the service tax commissioner had filed a complaint against Dr Agrawal of Chandramani hospital for hospitalizing builder Umang Thakkar of Dharmadev Infrastructure, who was arrested and sent to jail in December 2013 for tax evasion.
- Rupani on one-day campaign tour to Mumbai, here is schedule of his programmes
- 21-day long Diwali vacation 2019 in Gujarat schools to start on 24 October
- Rupani enters 6-seat by-poll campaign by addressing a campaign meeting in Kheralu
- Monsoon withdraws completely from Gujarat today, total 141.98% rain this year
- Gujarat govt grants bonafide industry status to logistic, IT, IT-enabled services and mining sectors
- French Multinational oil and gas company Total S A signs agreement to buy 37.4% stake in Adani Gas Ltd