Minor fire in electric police beside track near Shahibaug underpass in AhmedabadJanuary 30, 2018
A minor fire broke out in the electric pole near the railway track at Shahibaugh underpass this evening but was quickly controlled.
Additional Chief Fire Officer Rajesh Bhatt said that the fire broke out in the junction box of a normal electric pole situated beside the track.
‘It was controlled completely and quickly by the two fire fighting vehicles and owing to it no disruption to the rail traffic or damage to track was reported,’ he said.
The fire was caused by short circuit in the junction box, he said adding that what triggered the short circuit was not yet known.
- Kankaria Lake Front Joy-ride accident case: Court allows 2 more days of remand of 6 accused
- Tax officials including SGST and central excise superintendent held by ACB for taking bribe in South Gujarat
- No good spells of rain likely in Gujarat any time soon
- London based Standard Chartered to start operations at GIFT city shortly, will become first foreign bank at the IFSC
- BJP working president JP Nadda on two-day Gujarat visit from Friday
- Alpesh Thakor, Dhavalsinh Zala join BJP