Canadian Prime Minister to visit IIMA, Gandhinagar Akshardham in GujaratFebruary 14, 2018
Ahmedabad: Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, arriving in India later this week, will deliver a lecture at the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA). Trudeau is also going to visit the Akshardham mandir of Swaminarayan sect in State capital Gandhinagar.
Mr Trudeau is scheduled to visit the IIMA on February 19 and address its students, the leading business school said in a statement in Ahmedabad on Monday.
“The Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) will have the pleasure of hosting the Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau, for a lecture on Monday, February 19,” said the statement.
This is for the first time that the Prime Minister of a foreign country will be visiting the IIMA, the institute said.
The 46-year-old Canadian leader will be in India from February 17-23 at the invitation of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Trudeau will also visit Akshardham Mandir in State capital Gandhinagar. He is likely to visit Sabarmati Gandhi Ashram also during his Gujarat visit.
- Picture of AMC Mayor with Gujarati script to read out English speech goes viral
- Rupani in Delhi to join BJP campaign
- Sardarpura case: 14 convicts get bail, Supreme Court orders social service
- Car damages BRTS corridor swing gate: AMC to file FIR, recover full cost, tweets Commissioner
- M/s BL Kashyap & Sons commences construction of first High Speed Rail (Bullet Train) Terminal at Sabarmati in Gujarat
- PM Modi addresses Global Potato Conclave in Gujarat through video conferencing, urges scientists for solutions to Mal-nutrition, hunger