IRB Infra bags another Hybrid Annuity project in GujaratMarch 19, 2018
IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd (IRB), a leading highways infrastructure developer in India, has bagged its third successive project from NHAI under Hybrid Annuity Model (HAM) in the state of Gujarat.
The Company emerged as a preferred bidder for construction of eight lanes on the Vadodara – Mumbai Expressway in the Gujarat, on the stretch having length of 23.740 Kms at the cost of Rs. 2,043 Crs.
CMD of the company Virendra D. Mhaiskar said, “We are happy to see the Company being awarded with third successive project under Hybrid Annuity in a week’s time. This has once again acknowledged the high trust and confidence in our domain expertise, rich experience and execution capabilities demonstrated over last two decades.”
The concession will comprise 730 days for construction and 15 years Operations & Maintenance rights thereafter.
- Congress cadre nabbed for involvement, a day after sleeper hurled at Deputy CM in Karjan
- The Secretaries of State and Defence of USA call on Prime Minister Modi
- Tips to Travel Safe During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Varmora Group to set up two new manufacturing plants; virtual stone laying performed
- Ahmedabad Court exempts Rahul Gandhi from court appearance
- Top Gujarati movie actor Naresh Kanodia passes away
- AMC declares 9 more Micro Containment Zones
- Sleeper hurled at Dy CM Nitin Patel