Vadodara – Surat expressway work to begin by end of this year: MandaviaMarch 19, 2018
Surat: Union minister of state for transport and highway and Rajya Sabha mp from Gujarat Mansukh Mandavia in Surat said the construction work of Vadodara to Kim(Surat) express highway will begin by the end of this year. He said tenders have been already issued for this project and they are opened too. He said the express way work will begin after land availability related issues are sorted out. It should be mentioned here that there’s express way functional between Ahmedabad and Vadodara, while Vadodara – Mumbai express way work is pending for last many years mainly due to land acquisition related issues.
- Next potential Seaplane route in Gujarat could be Statue of Unity to Surat: Spicejet CMD Ajay Singh
- Sangeeta Singh appointed Vigilance Commissioner of Gujarat
- Mohan Bhagwat, Bhaiyyaji Joshi on Gujarat visit next week
- એકતા,સુરક્ષા અને વિકાસ એ પાણીદાર નેતૃત્વ જ આપી શકે.
- Prime Minister Modi concludes his two-day visit to Gujarat
- Launch of Seaplane service connecting Statue of Unity to Sabarmati Riverfront by Prime Minister Modi
- PM Narendra Modi at Statue of Unity on Rashtriya Ekta Divas
- AMC declares new Micro Containment Zones