Office of Aayog for unreserved segments of society to open tomorrow in GandhinagarApril 03, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister will inaugurate an office of Aayog for unreserved classes in capital Gandhinagar on April 4.
The office is located in Sector – 10 based Karmayogi Bhavan block – 1, 6th floor, A-2 wing.
The Government of Gujarat had constituted this body dedicated to those segments of society who don’t get benefits under reservation quota system on 5 October last year.
Hansraj Gajera is Chairman of this Ayog while Rashmibhai Pandya is Vice Chairman. Narendra Shah, Hasmukh Bhagdev and Pradipsinh Vaghela are members of this Aayog while Dr. Dinesh Kapadia is member secretary.
- Live: Namaste Trump in Gujarat
- In pictures: Amdavad ahead of Trump-Modi visit
- ‘PM Modi a friend of mine’, says Trump as he leaves for maiden India visit
- Clash between two communities in Central Gujarat village again, 3 houses burnt down
- HM Amit Sah reviews preparations for Namaste Trump event in Gujarat; PM Modi to arrive tomorrow morning
- Trumps to be served Khaman, Kaju Katri during their visit