Court issues bailable warrant against Hardik Patel, likely to frame charges on April 25April 04, 2018
A local court here today issued bailable warrant against PAAS leader Hardik Patel instructing him to remain present before it on the next date in the sedition case lodged by crime branch here in October 2015..
Hardik did not remain present in the court to which the court expressed annoyance.
It issued a bailable warrant ordering him to remain present on the next date of hearing on April 25. The court is likely to frame charges against Hardik on the next date.
The court however allowed an exemption petition of another accused in the case and former Hardik aide Chirag Patel.
- List of Micro Containment areas in Ahmedabad as declared by AMC
- Gujarat Covid19 case total 16,794
- List of containment zones in Gujarat
- 'કેન્સર કોવિડમાં દેવરામભાઈની યોગ્ય ઓળખ પછી જ પ્રોટોકોલ પ્રમાણે અંતિમ સંસ્કાર કરાયા છે'
- AMC to limit containment areas to certain parts of wards; all bridges to reopen
- Cyclonic storm likely to reach near Gujarat coast by 3rd June: IMD