Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to 5000 MW Solar Park in Dholera SIRApril 10, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today gave in principle approval to 5,000 MW solar park in Dholera Special Investment Region(SIR).
According to communication by the State government, proposed park is expected to attract Rs 25,000 crore investment, generating employment opportunity for estimatedly 20,000 persons.
The State government communication said, Gujarat through this Solar park will further contribute to Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s target to generate 175 GW power through non conventional energy sources by year 2022.
Dholera SIR is to be developed through environment friendly approach. Proposed Solar park will further contribute to this cause, note said.
- AMC declares 17 more Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 15
- 1056 new case of Covid-19 recorded in Gujarat in 24 hours
- Coast Guard rescues two boats with 15 fishermen onboard off Gujarat coast
- Popular Gujarati comedy Youtuber held by Police for gambling
- Gujarat University postpones offline exams
- Double hike in fine charged for mask rule violation in Gujarat from Tuesday
- Gujarat Chief Minister announces Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana for crop insurance for Kharif 2020
- PM Modi inaugurates Submarine Optical Fibre Connecting Chennai and Andaman & Car Nicobar Islands