Gujarat to have Tiger and Leopard safaris: Ganpat VasavaApril 17, 2018
Gandhinagar: Environment and Forest minister Ganpat Vasava today said Gujarat will have three new safari parks. He said Mandvi in Surat district will have a 50 hectare safari while the Dangs will have 32 hectare leopard safari park.
Vasava said, Tilakwada taluka in Narmada district of Central Gujarat will have a tiger safari park for which 8 tigers will be brought from other States. It should be mentioned here that construction of world’s tallest status is underway in Narmada district along with a museum, valley of flowers and other tourist attractions. Proposed tiger park will add another reason to visit the district for visitors from all over the country.
Vasava said, existing Ambardi Lion Safari Park in Saurashtra will be made further richer with addition of 5 more lions.
- Former MLA Mavji Patel joins BJP days before Tharad by-poll
- Gujarat CM dedicates Plasser India heavy rail machinery plant at Karjan in Vadodara
- Train engine derails in Gujarat, rail traffic on Kutch-Mumbai route disrupted
- Jio accuses Airtel, VIL of illegally masking wireline as mobile numbers; asks Trai to slap penalties
- Miscreants cut SBI ATM in Ahmedabad city with gas cutter and take away over Rs 9 lakh in cash
- BJP corporator in Junagadh Abbas Qureshi arrested under PASA for misbehaviour with police