Two foreigners die in Malaysian ship off near Navlakhi port in Gujarat due to gasApril 22, 2018
Two foreigners, both members of crew of a Malaysian ship died of asphyxiation, in the vessel today in the Arabian sea near Navlakhi port in the gulf of Kutch off Gujarat coast.
In-charge PSI of Bedi Marine Police station in Jamnagar district where the bodies were brought, M B Zala said that the ship had brought coal from abroad and after unloading it was near the anchor port when one of the crew members went in to a chamber where the coal was kept. He fell unconscious because of suspected carbon monoxide and other gases there. Two other members who went to rescue him also fell unconscious.
Two of them identified as Chinese nationals Jang Dahoi (55) and Dong Kuy (36) died while one has been admitted to a hospital.
- આવી રહ્યો છે, માસ્ક ન પહેરનારાઓ માટે ફરજિયાત કોવિડ સેન્ટરમાં સેવા આપવાનો હુકમ
- AMC declares 28 more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat govt announce changes and exemptions in Contract Labour Act and in Inter-State Migrant Workman Act
- BJP is certain to win hard earned Rajya Sabha seat of late Ahmed Patel in by-poll
- Highest in a day so far, 1607 new cases of Covid19 reported in Gujarat: State health department
- No Prima Facie Case Against Arnab Goswami in Abetment to Suicide Case: Supreme Court
- PM Modi to visit Zydus Cadila Pharma's vaccine development facility in Gujarat on Saturday: Nitin Patel
- Five dead as fire breaks out in covid hospital in Rajkot