Tender for 1000 MW phase-1 of 5000 MW Dholera Solar Park likely to be out in JuneMay 13, 2018
Ahmedabad: Some key points IAS officer Jai Prakash Shivahare, Managing Director of Dholera Industrial City Development Ltd(DICDL) shared with media persons on the sidelines of a Defence Conclave organized here.
-DICDL had interacted with Lockheed Martin at the Defence Expo in Chennai and invited to Dholera site visit in June for setting up a solar battery storage unit. The State govt has proposed to set up 5000 MW solar park in Dholera. Ministry of New and Renewable Energy has approved the project. The tender for Phase-I of this project of 1000 MW will be out in June. Storage of power generated in day-time will be required.
– The Airport Authority of India (AAI) will take up majority stake in the proposed Dholera international airport. The ground-breaking ceremony for the airport is expected to take place in present year.
- Take a Coronavirus break and check out tonight’s Supermoon
- AMC shuts Nehru bridge, Kalupur markets, declares walled city area as buffer zone
- Names and locations of 6 latest Coronavirus patients in Ahmedabad
- List of names and locations of Coronavirus patients in Bhavnagar
- Drones of Fire Brigade to spray disinfectant in cluster areas
- AMC list of names and locations of latest detected Coronavirus patients in Ahmedabad