Rupani responds to Rathore’s fitness challenge with video; extends the challenge to FadnavisJune 02, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today released his video doing exercise on treadmill on social media. Rupani posted this video in response to union minister of state and Olympic gold medal winner former Army man Rajyavardhansingh Rathore’s fitness challenge move. Rupani extended the challenge further to Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis.
Rupani tweeted: Excellent initiative by Shri @Ra_THORe Ji. I am posting my #HumFitTohIndiaFit video & further extend #FitnessChallenge to Maharashtra Chief Minister Shri @Dev_Fadnavis Ji
— Vijay Rupani (@vijayrupanibjp) June 1, 2018
It should be mentioned that MoS Rajyavardhan Rathore had posted a video on twitter doing exercise in his ministerial office in Delhi and asked others to post fitness related videos. Union minister of state for Home Kiran Rijiju took up the challenge and posted similar video. Cricketer Virat Kohli posted his fitness workout video and extended the challenge to Prime Minister Narendra Modi through twitter which Shri Modi accepted and said he would post a video.
- Jio and Samsung Showcase 5G and LTE Use Cases at IMC 2019
- In a way, I was a king of this area: Alpesh Thakor
- Dog puppies rescued from under the burning car in Surendranagar: video goes viral
- Delegation meets MoS Shipping in Delhi to seek Dahej - Ghogha Ro Ro ferry service back on the track
- Gujarat RTO HSRP fitment for old vehicles; online payment option made available, flow chart of the process
- Rupani on one-day campaign tour to Mumbai, here is schedule of his programmes