Had to travel to Vadodara twice a week for dialysis, now available at Chhota Udepur itself: Ruksanaben tells PM ModiJune 08, 2018
Chhota Udepur: During his video conference, Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke to several beneficiaries of central government’s schemes in health sector. One of them was Ruksanaben Anwarbhai Sheikh, a resident of Rangjufaliya near Kwant in tribal belt of Gujarat.
Ruksanaben had to travel twice a week to Vadodara for kidney dialysis, boarding a train. However now she gets the facility at Chhota Udepur itself.
District headquarters Chhota Udepur was lacking a facility of kidney dialysis. Needy patients had to travel to Vadodara for dialysis. However for last three months, the town has got kidney dialysis facility in local general hospital.
During his talk to Ruksanaben via video conference, Prime Minister Modi asked her to spend on education of children.
- Jio and Samsung Showcase 5G and LTE Use Cases at IMC 2019
- In a way, I was a king of this area: Alpesh Thakor
- Dog puppies rescued from under the burning car in Surendranagar: video goes viral
- Delegation meets MoS Shipping in Delhi to seek Dahej - Ghogha Ro Ro ferry service back on the track
- Gujarat RTO HSRP fitment for old vehicles; online payment option made available, flow chart of the process
- Rupani on one-day campaign tour to Mumbai, here is schedule of his programmes