Rupani in Delhi to attend the governing council meeting of Niti AayogJune 16, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani will be in Delhi on Sunday to attend the governing council meeting of Niti Aayog.
The meeting will be chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. It will be held at Rashtrapati Bhavan. This is fourth such meeting. It will have presence of union ministers, state chief ministers and union territory administrators.
The meeting will discuss the flagship schemes of central government, target to double the income of farmers, Ayushyaman Bharat health insurance scheme, Mission Indradhanush vaccination programme, National Nutrition Mission, 150th Mahatma Gandhi anniversary etc subjects.
- Fake news about demise of noted actor Feroze Irani prompts the veteran star to issue video message
- Young Asiatic lion in Gujarat killed due to snare trap, investigation on
- Fire in bank in North Gujarat, furniture, some cash, documents reduced to ashes
- Former MLA Mavji Patel joins BJP days before Tharad by-poll
- Gujarat CM dedicates Plasser India heavy rail machinery plant at Karjan in Vadodara
- Train engine derails in Gujarat, rail traffic on Kutch-Mumbai route disrupted