Rajkot to get six-lane elevated flyover at Gondal Chokdi in two years: MandaviyaJuly 06, 2018
Rajkot: The city of Rajkot will get a six-lane flyover at Gondal chokdi. Rs 88 crore six-lane elevated flyover will be constructed in two years period, sad union minister of state for road and transport Mansukh Mandaviya in Delhi on Thursday.
In response to representation made by locals including the MLAs from Rajkot, city Mayor and Shapar – Veraval Industrial Association’s office bearers Mandaviya had visited Gondal Chokdi area last April during his Rajkot visit and instructed the highway authority officials to make a proposal and send it to Delhi. Accordingly the proposal was sent and it is now approved.
A 1.2 km elevated bridge project will also have provision of service road on the ground. The design of the bridge involves calculation of next 30-year traffic increase. Tender for the project is out.
- Indian community in Texas prepares for ‘Howdy Modi!’ event of PM Narendra Modi during his US tour in September
- Kankaria Lake Front Joy-ride accident case: Court allows 2 more days of remand of 6 accused
- Tax officials including SGST and central excise superintendent held by ACB for taking bribe in South Gujarat
- No good spells of rain likely in Gujarat any time soon
- London based Standard Chartered to start operations at GIFT city shortly, will become first foreign bank at the IFSC
- BJP working president JP Nadda on two-day Gujarat visit from Friday