4 coaches of Somnath-Porbandar passenger derail, no casualtyJuly 07, 2018
Four coaches of Somnath-porbandar passenger derailed near Wansjaliya Railway Station of Jamnagar district in Gujarat this evening.
Though rail traffic has been disrupted on the section connecting Porbandar to Rajkot and Mumbai yet fortunately no casualty has been reported.
Bhavnagar division official Shambhu Singh Said, ‘While entering in Wansjaliya yard, train no 59298 ( SMNH-PBR) derailed by last 4 coach (3 GS +1 SLR) on trap point no 109 of line no. 03 at 19.32 hrs.No injuries to any passenger. Total load was 9 coaches.”
He said that there were passengers in the 3 derailed coaches but none of them were injured. Attempts to resume traffic on the single track were on.
- Indian community in Texas prepares for ‘Howdy Modi!’ event of PM Narendra Modi during his US tour in September
- Kankaria Lake Front Joy-ride accident case: Court allows 2 more days of remand of 6 accused
- Tax officials including SGST and central excise superintendent held by ACB for taking bribe in South Gujarat
- No good spells of rain likely in Gujarat any time soon
- London based Standard Chartered to start operations at GIFT city shortly, will become first foreign bank at the IFSC
- BJP working president JP Nadda on two-day Gujarat visit from Friday