KOTRA to open office in Gujarat; MoU signed with State governmentJuly 10, 2018
New Delhi: The Government of Gujarat and Korea Trade Promotion Corporation(KOTRA) today signed memorandum of understanding(MoU) here.
As per a note released by Gujarat government, KOTRA delegation will participate in Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2019. A Gujarat government delegation will visit South Korea to promote Vibrant Gujarat Summit.
KOTRA will start an office in Gujarat. At present, KOTRA has its offices in India at New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Bengaluru. MoU was signed by MK Das on behalf of Gujarat government and Dr. Kwon Pyung on behalf of South Korea.
KOTRA (Korea Trade Promotion Corporation initially, Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency since 1995) is a state-funded trade and investment promotion organization operated by the Government of South Korea. KOTRA was established in 1962 as a national trade promotion organization. Since then, it has facilitated Korea’s rapid export-led economic development through various trade promotion activities such as overseas market surveys, SME export promotion,trade info services, government-to-gov’t export,foreign investment in Korea(FDI) promotion and business matchmaking.
- Thank you my friend, America loves India: Trump replies Modi's greetings
- 04 areas removed, 19 added to Micro Containment Areas list of AMC
- Highest one-day increase of Covid19 cases in Gujarat
- AMC announces criteria for redevelopment of societies
- Stemcell and Kidney hospitals in Surat, once constructed, will be used as Covid hospitals
- PM Modi urges tech community to take up homegrown apps challenge