Major breaches at Kanalus railway station following heavy rains; several trains affectedJuly 17, 2018
Jamnagar: Due to water logging in Kanalus railway yard in Jamnagar district of Gujarat, the soil formation under the railway lines is washed out in Rajkot Division. Hence, rail traffic has been suspended at Kanalus. 22945 Saurashtra Mail & 59206 Porbander – Kanalus Passenger are also short terminated & reversed for Porbandar.
As rail traffic has been suspended at Kanalus Yard due to track wash out following very heavy rains, 16734 Okha-Rambagar Express and 18401 Puri – Okha Express which were regulated at various stations, have been short terminated and being reversed to Porbander.
WR has taken up restoration work on war footing at Kanalus Station in Gujarat where soil under railway tracks has been washed away by very heavy rains. Material has been arranged at the site and officers are monitoring the restoration work: Western Railway pic.twitter.com/EkD1EodNlW
— DeshGujarat (@DeshGujarat) July 17, 2018
Rail traffic has been suspended between Okha-Jamnagar following breaches on tracks due to very heavy rains. Material has been arranged at the site to carry the restoration at war footing. pic.twitter.com/UkAOVGKx2z
— Western Railway (@WesternRly) July 17, 2018
- Reliance Jewels celebrates 12th Anniversary with ‘Aabhar’ collection
- In a surprising 'U' turn, Bhajan singer Hemant Chauhan a day after wearing saffron, claims he had not joined BJP
- Rupani, Nitin, Jadeja to travel to Goa tomorrow to participate in a meeting chaired by HM Amit Shah
- Gujarat cabinet decides to allot 31 hectare land in Waghodia for Rail University at 50% of market price
- Entire claim process under Gujarat Social Group (Public) Accidental Insurance Scheme soon to be online: Govt
- Narmada dam water level at historic 133.19 meter mark at 3 pm on August 21