Vadodara, Surat police also move forward to ensure free parking in commercial propertiesJuly 23, 2018
Vadodara: Vadodara City traffic police has issued notices to several malls and commercial complexes to make parking in their premises free as per the GDCR rules. Vadodara police has taken this action after similar notices were issued in Ahmedabad following which big malls like Ahmedabad One and Himalaya Mall stopped charging for parking.
D-Mart (Makarpura, Vasna Road, Dabhoi Road, Akota, Manjalpur),Inorbit Mall, Central Square Mall, Vadodara Central, Central Bus Depo, Seven Seas Mall, Inox Mall, Deep Multiplex PVR, Pratap Cinema, Prince Cinema, EVA Mall, Vihar Cinema, Alpana Cinema, Cinemarc Multiplex, Galleria Mall, Reliance Mall, Bansal Mall and Multiplex are among commercial properties that are served notices.
Seven Seas mall in Vadodara has already made parking free and stopped charging for parking.
The notice states, ” as per rules it is illegal to collect parking charges but, in-case you have proofs to collect the same, you can submit evidence till 26th of July. If you fail to do so, legal actions would be taken”
In related development, Surat police commissioner has also asked commercial property owners to make parking in their premises for free.
- Indian Coast Guard rescues crew onboard MSV Krishna Sudama
- AMC teams seal eateries for violation of Covid19 pandemic related rules
- Hakubha denies nexus with wanted mafia Jayesh alias Jaysukh; Nathwani posts indicative tweet; another Audio of mafia Jayesh comes to light
- AMC declares 8 new Micro Containment Zones, clears existing 22
- PM Modi makes strong pitch for India's inclusion as permenent member of UNSC
- No State level Navratri Mahotsav this year by Gujarat government
- BJP chief JP Nadda announces National Office Bearers of Party; Bhavnagar MP Bhartiben Shiyal made Vice President
- Bills passed in recently concluded Monsoon session of Gujarat Assembly 2020